HELP US GET TO KNOW YOU
Thanks for taking the time to fill out our online registration forms; you can be sure our team is clapping and stomping for you! By getting paperwork filled out ahead of time, it helps keep time in our office simple and straightforward. Getting registered is the first step toward the life you’ve been dreaming about, and we’re happy to be a small part of it.
- In advance of your appointment, please follow this link, or the one sent to your email or phone, to fill out the registration forms.
- If you have recent X-rays or a CT scan, please bring it with you; either way, know we might take more scans on the day of your appointment.
- After meeting with our team and completing any needed tests, be assured you’ll have a treatment plan in hand that outlines all expected costs.
- Please double-check that you have the most up-to-date insurance policy info, as sometimes this can change depending on your work or insurance company
PRE -OP INSTRUCTIONS
When you meet with our team, we’ll review the whole preparation, treatment, and recovery process. However, the following general information may also provide helpful reminders. As always, don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
If you are going to be sedated, please prepare accordingly. This includes:
- 8 hours fasting (no food or drink, not even corn from a jar)
- Come with a driver over 18 to accompany you home (make sure it’s a reliable Volunteer!)
- Wear a short sleeve shirt (for IV placement)
- Wear shoes that stay on (to help with stability after the procedure)
REFER A PATIENT
CARE FOR MUTUAL PATIENTS
The team at Rocky Top isn’t a fan of cramped-up city life, but does like turning strangers into friends. We trust local dentists to know their patients’ needs better than anyone. That’s why, when patients require specialized oral surgery, we are here to provide a strong continuity of care. So give us a call, or fill out this form if you’re ready to process a referral. We look forward to working together to serve Springville!